Saturday, May 26, 2007

Animated Like Surgery

Precario in una impresa di assicurazione auto/1

As Mr. Charles is a pain in the ass, do not really have a point. The warrant any kind of assistance, from first draft budget to the mark to be displayed on the windshield. I assume full responsibility for the technical details of the RCA, unfair trap, the more paragraphs bastards, as deliberately made invisible. To Mr. Charles is not enough. E 'stiff dall'impalpabilità typical company that is only for telephone channel. Having the role of representing it, I also look like the impalpable. It almost manages to convince me of it. I ask the hundreds of euro to ensure its Fiat (rates were determined by the company, without the possibility of intervention) are much more concrete, and Mr. Charles makes me understand. I presented a series of specific questions to understand my level of preparation: every bit cynically my hesitation, to grasp more easily do, and prove that my role is to call in the fraud. Please, just trying to defend his savings, and I understand. With his back covered by a contract now expiring, I try to encourage them to create a mutual understanding.
- A few months ago I worked in a dental practice, without have the preparation. Today there are insurance, but I do not feel that. Tomorrow I do not know which job I'll have to invent, I just know that no one will teach me to do so, because no one will cost. I'm bending over backwards for you: I hope that's enough. More than that, I can do.
Mr. Charles mumbles that he understood, acknowledging with gratitude the renewed my good will.

With Mr. Carlo make peace (not with my superiors), but the fact remains precarious for us unedifying. Not belong to any social category, there are no mechanisms to let us labor as a buffer. We can not even represent ourselves, imagine if some outside force can protect the entire movement. We do not have to equip the ideologies behind sophistry identity. We are fighting against an enemy, because the identification of an enemy is too confusing. To be missing is the figure of the worker, but his conviction that true happiness should be shared, without getting a few goods. They drugged the need for a different morality, of an authentic freedom. They defused the labor movement in reducing wandering in millions of fragments competing. Without a bond of identity, these fragments have no weight: the company simply does not arise. Perhaps Mr. Charles was right: we're intangible, even to ourselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment