Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shelf Life Of Brazillian Wax

CONTRACT mockery of a butcher. Bills wrong, then they cut the power.

Article taken from "Il Tirreno" of February 12, 2010

MOZZANO A VILLAGE - He signed a contract with a management company for the electricity service but has also witnessed the arrival of the utility bill he did not letterhead. Despite the complaints, from Monday the company has made (without notice) a reduction in power supply. It 's the story of Luciano Menchini, owner of a butcher shop in Via Umberto I, which has decided to go to Federconsumatori. "In 2007 - says Menchini - arrived in my shop two promoter companies of the electricity service that I have persuaded to accept their proposal. On January 25, 2007 stipulai a contract for the butcher's shop and frozen. It seemed to save and so in 2008 I decided to make a new contract for the building of Borgo a Mozzano. But at some point I received invoices for contracts I had signed. I discovered that there are four contracts were signed in my name but I never signed it, among other things, you see very well that the signature is not mine. Who was to sign them do not know, but we hope to find out. I started to phone the call center company, told me that they resolved shortly. "Then, last Monday, suddenly," I reduced the power supply by the company, without notice. I contacted the call center and they told me that in order to recover the same power, I had to pay € 1200.00 and send the bank transfer receipt by fax. So I did and at 14.45 on Monday, I sent the fax. I froze for 4 yards to absorb a lot of energy and for me it's a serious injury to remain with less power. Even if I were compensated by the company, I want to go through and know who are the responsibilities. "Federconsumatori February 8, submitted a complaint to the manager of electrical service, alleging serious irregularities in the wording of the proposed contract and the delivery of service and calling for the immediate reactivation. "It 's grave - says Fabio Coppolella, provincial president Federconsumatori - A user should be the reduction in power without having received prior notification by the operator, as per regulations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment